Pages

Sunday 12 July 2015

Here's to blogging..

A good few years back this blog thing seemed like a great idea, however two hideous posts later I fell off the wagon and left it behind concentrating on my video blogs which is still where I am today {{yourstyleishot}}. 

However, currently I am in the summer between my first and second year of university with money rapidly decreasing as I have no summer work, confusing relationships and not enough video blog inspiration to keep me satisfied all day every day, hence why your reading this right now.

Fingers crossed this blog runs smoothly for once and that whoever you are reading this right now might possibly stick around and read my nonsense from time to time.

I am a almost twenty-three year old British female zoology student, who in total contrast has a silly big passion for music, fashion, fitness and veganism so expect all of the above.

Over and Out,

a twentysomethingbritishfemale

No comments:

Post a Comment